Thursday, March 27, 2014

Trout Tails - March 27, 2014

Our annual TU Banquet a few weeks ago reminded me of a slide show I had made a couple years ago, and I thought I would share for anyone who was interested.

A few years back, I was honored to receive my TU chapter's net for the year.  This is something we do annually.  The chapter member who has the net documents where it has been that year and reports back at the annual banquet, then passes it on to another member.  The year I had it was both great and tragic, as we lost a valued member and friend, Frank Viozzi.  Since our net was starting to show the years, I couldn't think of a better way to honor my/our friend than having Fisknat make a new net, dedicated to Frank, so he could continue to fish with us.  This is my slide show presentation from the banquet that year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment